Alternatives for Business Travelers
"I'm coming home. I've been away too long. Been away so long. I'm coming home" Ė Ian Thomas, in Coming Home.
I still recall my road warrior days. It seemed like every other week, I was hopping on a plane for Orlando or Vancouver or Palm...
Australia Travel Tips
BEAT THE HEAT IN AUSTRALIA!
Fine beaches, perfect weather, good people, and a more secure traveling experience. If you are looking for all these conveniences and excitement, let Australia handle that for you. Perk up your...
Ecuador Travel - Quito, Volcanoes, Galapagos Island
Located in the Andeas, Ecuador is a land of intrigue for travelers. Travel to Ecuador and you can trek the Amazon, climb volcanoes, or loaf on beautiful beaches. Perhaps the biggest reason to travel to Ecuador is a visit to the famous Galapagos...
Four Ways to Free/Low Cost Travel
1. Free lodging! Find a pen friend. Maybe you havenít thought of this. Itís the best solution to your budget problems, but you canít have it overnight! Greek people are hospitable and so are other countriesí people if you become friends with....
Online Travel Bargain
Are holiday bargains for true or have catches hidden? REMEMBER YOUR LAST CONVERSATION WITH THAT family relative who couldnít talk enough of how much they saved on their last holiday package deal? Or that colleague bragging about his $59 round...
|Access To The Best Travel Deals
Getting the Most Out of Your Travel Deals
The lowest and the cheapest travel deals are not always the best
deal. Today, travelers could be overwhelmed by the numerous
travel deals being offered. Therefore you should weigh all
options before choosing the right one in order to get the most
out of it.
The greatest secret to getting an affordable airfare or best
travel discounts is to know your budget and what do you really
want. Additionally, you should shop and compare deals until you
run out of options and choose the best among them.
And importantly, always plan ahead. Nothing is too early when it
comes to vacation planning. This will give you ample time to
search and choose.
Whether you're a business traveler or planning a family
vacation, here are some travel tips to save you money and choose
the best deal:
1. Buy your ticket directly. Travel agents usually charge
between $15 and $35 per ticket.
2. Buy your ticket all at the same time instead of buying one at
a time. Booking fee may be discounted.
3. Booking for a package tour could be a wise choice for some
4. When planning a more complex trip, a travel agent can save
you more time and money.
5. Compare prices online for the best deal. There are websites
that help travelers to shop and compare. Some also provide
travel tips and guidelines.
6. Play the seasons. Some travel destinations are cheapest at
certain times or season of the year. Booking for an off-peak
season also would give you the best deal.
7. Be flexible with
travel dates and times. Some airlines and hotels offer
substantial discounts if you book one or two days earlier.
8. Smaller airlines often have lesser fees. Additionally, small
airlines don't necessarily mean smaller airplanes.
9. Alternative airport also could provide you with substantial
discounts. Ask your travel agent about it.
10. Plan ahead. The earlier you book, the better deal you will
11. Buy trip insurance. Insurance will not only save your life
but also could save you money. If you end up being sick in
foreign country, your insurance back home might not cover it.
Thus you might end up using your vacation budget on
12. Sign up for hotel and airline awards programs. Chain hotels
usually have award programs; take advantage of it especially if
you are a frequent business traveler. Finally, never stop
bargaining, always explore the possibility of lower airfare,
lower hotel rates. However, it is important to weigh and compare
all options since not all cheap travel deals will give you the
travel value you deserved. Travel will be more enjoyable if you
get the most of your hard earn vacation budget.
About the author:
Jay is the web owner of http://www.airline-tickets.biz Airline Tickets, a
website that provides information and resources on vacations,
airfare, hotels, and travel. You can visit his website at:
http://www.hotels-in.net Discount Hotels.