The Baron Palms Hotel, Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt
The Baron Palms Hotel, sister hotel to the Baron Resort, is a stunning Andalusian style oasis, located close to Naama Bay.
Do I Need Travel Insurance?
Who doesn't dream of going on a cruise or an exotic location for an extended period of time. The world is a big place, and new vacation spots are opening every month. Countries that used to be offlimits are now booming ports of call. For some...
HeroVacations.com Adds Numerous Golf & Travel Packages to Web Site
HeroVacatons.com has recently added an extensive array of golf and travel packages to its Web site. There are numerous destinations and packages from which to choose. Orlando, FL (PRWEB) May 9, 2005 -- HeroVacations.com, a Web site that serves the...
How To Create A Travel Budget
Do you love to take vacations but don't have a lot of money?
Then learning how to budget your traveling can get you more
vacations every year!
Today with the economy the way it is, budget travel is becoming
more and more of a necessity and...
Tips for saving money traveling in China
Base on our experience, most of our travel expense is on the hotel, the food and tour service are really cheap in China.what do we come here for?-sightseeing and cultural experiences on this new land! why do we have to spend more on hotels? So our...
|Honeymoon Travel Planning
The Affordable but Comfortable Tropical Honeymoon: Tip List
- Schedule your departure day two days after the wedding to give
you ample time for rest after the activities and the
celebrations. If you must travel immediately, remember to leave
in the middle of the day and not the early morning so you'll get
a good night's sleep.
- Ask your travel Agent for Honeymoon Packages, these usually
offer the best destinations for honeymooners, not to mention
discounts and freebies.
- Never, ever overbook day trips, you're not just traveling,
you're with your new Spouse, better save up some energy for the
- Don't be afraid to ask questions, ask about certain perks,
- In addition to the above, don't be afraid to request extra
stuff, like a big bathtub, a double bed, or a romantic view.
- Don't forget to bring your marriage Certificate along with
you, especially if the name of the bride is already under her
- Pack your camera and lots of film; you won't want to miss
anything. You might also want to pack a disposable underwater
camera and extra batteries, these are absurdly pricey in tourist
spots, and you wouldn't want to overspend.
- Mention to anyone, especially in the café or in the tour boat,
that you're on your honeymoon, yes this may sound a bit
embarrassing, but some restaurants give extras like free drinks
or gifts for honeymooners. This also works for birthday
- If you want an active honeymoon, research and prepare for
water sports; the tropics are a great place, to learn them,
always remember to consult hubby before you try one though.
- Stock up on sun protection. The higher the SPF the better, as
you'll probably be spending whole days out in the sun; you
wouldn't want to get skin cancer after just two weeks of
- Some travel agencies include island hopping trips, these are
great ways to explore, and enjoy. This is especially good
because you'll get a change in scenery, and won't easily get
bored, especially if you have an extended honeymoon.
- Even if your valuables are inside your hotel room, keep them
under lock, and if you decide to bring them with you, always
watch out for stray pickpockets.
- Bring with you a stock of candles and massage oils that you
can place inside your hotel room for that romantic evening after
touring and swimming
About the author
Jay is the web owner of www.airline-tickets.biz, a website that provides information and resources
on vacations, airfare, hotels, and travel. You can visit his
website at www.hotels-in.net.